I still here I still here!!!!
Hallooooooooooo!!!!
Survived the weekend n now bek!!! hahahahah!!!!!
It's veri veri rare not to blog, and frankly, I MISS It!!!! It's like routine liao, me n my blog, even if I dun haf anything to write, just crap oni la... hahahha!!!!!
I love last Thursday's entry... and after reading it another time, felt entertained... lol!!! (yeah... I perasan sendiri maaa) lolxxx
Managed to clean my pigsty a little bit more on Saturday, and then went to Pandamaran for dinner.... A pal who lives in Klang was upset cos went without inviting... Sorri mate!!! We go some other time to Greenview ok?? tee hee!!!
Then my pet-sis had to scold me kau kau when I told her online that I went to Pandamaran. INsisted I uploaded the pics. Wah after that, kena screwing from her... hiyoooooooooo.... pengsan man........
Sunday, I SURVIVED NOT GOING OUT ANYWHERE..... So the rare for me man..... hahaha!!!! Fortunately butt wasn't itching....
Stayed home, became an angel helped ard in the kitchen a bit to cook for dinner. we had guests over and celebrated Dad;s birthday earlier....
btw, it's DADDY DEAREST BIRTHDAY today!!!! Wheee!!!! Wishing good old Dad many happy returns and may he stay healthy alwiz!!!!!!!
Cheerio!

1 Comments:
Okay. I'm wishing your dad a very happy birthday.
Post a Comment
<< Home