ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, September 09, 2005

I am sooooo lagging!!!!

Hiyohhhhhhhhhh can pengsan.... I just realised that my writing sux big time lately, and I hafn't uploaded the food pics and wat nots.... Jonas/Jeremiah's pix haf not been uploaded for aunt and cousins abroad to see.... Aaarrrrgghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Mebbe this weekend after the wedding I haf to stay at home, sort that out and the pigsty... Oh yes!!!!!!! P.I.G.S.T.Y!!!


On a lighter note, Last night had a swell time wif frens. It always is nice to catch up wif friends you've known for years. Everyone sounded themselves, and we chit chatted and kept one another updated about our other mates. Realised I was sooooo out of touch cos I had oni a bunchful of high skoolmates that I keep in touch wif... eheheh!!!!!

Orait... cheers for now.... w.o.r.k beckons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home