ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

hectic....

It's been a hectic day at work. hardly time to do anything. Only thing is to check if Viewtru has published his Li Daifu series, but apparently zilch... sO... NEmind lar.... wait... be patient... hehe!

Had a smashing dinner in Meaty House last night.. Non-Muslim friends, please make your way there. Will upload more pics when I haf the time tonite or tomorrow...

In the meantime, hmmmm.... read my other recommendations blog ok?

Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home