ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

eeyerrrrr...... so duh one...

Talk about Malaysia being a digital hub.....and pushing tourism...

Yeah right??!!!!

Last night was surfing for some information on Miri,
NOTHING oso... bleh.....

I went to cuti cuti Malaysia, Tarak,
Tourism Malaysia website.... *GUess wat....* TARAK....

HAIHS......

Makes me feel like having my own website and doing that la....

Or mebbe I shud hor... Travel, and then get the respective states to pay me for writing or publishing about them...Something like local lonelyplanet la.....

Mood: diss-appointed!!!!!!! :(((

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 23, 2005 1:01:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiyoooh, Google it sajalah. So easy maaa. I googled and got this:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&rls=GGLD%2CGGLD%3A2003-47%2CGGLD%3Aen&q=Miri++sarawak&btnG=Search

Check them out for yourself. Lotsa stuff there.

Next time, dun forget to use google. It's your best fren on the net. Heeee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home