the Day after
Good day!!!!
It's been a hectic day at work. The only thing I've done out of work today is
- reading Episode 8 of Li Daifu cos my pet-sis sms-ed me to tell me it's out.... hehe!
- reading Minishorts I've been tagged post
- lunch
- clearing my mailbox twice
Wokey!!!! So this is it.... the day after I had the text-versation wif fren's aunt and then Whammo.... coupla frens wrote to me, some left their most highly regarded comments *che-wah* here....
Dey.... wat's this lar.... ok lar I agree wif your points that you may want kiddos.....
But you know, u can neva predict wat will happen in the near future *we're all not GOD*
*hi-five KT*
Spoke to another frens mom on the phone and told her about it.... She damn funny la, AE.. hahahaha!!!! She said.... *eeks....censored... I wonder if her daughter reads this.... hahahaha* ermmm..... watch this space la ok I 'll update here one.... ahaks!!!!!!
ok la,..... i better blah liao le.... Need to try to make it for Steps/Combat class....
*ohmigosh it's so bloody late liao...??? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! *$&%(#$$#& work*
oh ya!!! ermmmmmmm any one knows how I can fix my this blog arrr?? seems like a bit the weird lor... since I installed the stupid bravenet site meter... aihs.... sighzzzzzzzzzz
If you scroll to the end, kennot see the frame down there wannnnnn??? :((((( waaaaaa!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home