cheapo skates
This morning around 10.30 the land lady called up.....
'Errrrrrrr.... Are you available later??'
*means she's coming to collect the cheque lar...*
'I'll be going out later at ard noon'
'ohhhh (sounded a bit disappointed)
What time will you be back?'
'After 2pm'
'haaa...?? yes arr?'
'Yes'
...........
...........
...
duh! I dun really like it at the time of the month when she comes over to collect... I mean... You wanna come and collect, of course MY TIME la... You actually asked it out of courtesy... HELLO?? Duhhh.... damn lame man...... (we wanted to haf standing instruction to transfer the money every month, but she claimed it was better... typical cinapek style... ok suit u lah..)
Ok so before she puts down the phone, she mentions.... 'Oh I got something for you'
'Errrrrrrr... o.k....'
yeah right like I'm soooooooo interested in it....
Ok..... so.... before noon she arrives (this trick works man... When someone tells you they wanna come around 'noon' time, tell them you're going out....)
Comes in..... sashays her way in... ok nemind... I was in the midst of doing some work.
Pas tu..... She brought a plastic bag wif two boxes. Mooncakes larrrrrrr apa lagi.....
plonks that on my table, and then I proceeded to pass her the cheque lor..... after she signs the sheet, I was like.... errrrrrrr expecting her to boo off... SCRAM......
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... nonononono....
She stood there a while fumbling wif her documents....
'Eh.... wanna ask you a favour leh...'
me looking at her quizzically......
'errrrrrr... yeah?????'
Can you help me wif the keys downstairs.... bla bla bla.... She asked me middle of last month and cos me boss was around I said no....
This time round she comes again and decides to try her luck.
Well, in a sense, being Malaysians, wat to do la.... didn't wanna be like in her bad books.... so I like asked her 1001 questions and I even reminded her that my boss don't like all this kinda.... us doing 'favours' for people..... not so if they don't bring us any benefits right.....
She assured me that it's veri 'simple' thing oni....
'ok la... fine...' watever... I was eager to get rid of her because of the pending job....
AND then she lingers......... #!$%^#!
I'm like.... Duhhhhhhhh.........
then she said.... 'Ahhhhh (in her very aunty aunty accent) The mooncakes ahhhh.... From hotel wan you know...'
I'm like... 'errrrrrr...o.k.a.y. Thank you!!!'
so I stood up to 'usher' her to the door.....
walked out....Thanked her for the mooncakes, LOCKED THE DOOR... Fuuuuuuuhhhhh GOT Rid of her.... come back to me table, finish up the job..... took the mooncakes to the pantry area... checkit out.... Fuyooooooooooooo From Sunway Hotel one leh.... dun play play....(nice box) open....
Pure Lotus sticker.... on the mooncake they printed Tupperware.....
WTF???? £$%&^"!!!!!!
So I checked the other one.... Pure Lotus Single Yolk.... no Tupperware print but same flowely motives.........
HIYOHHHHHHHHH C'mon man..... If say buy and put the mooncake in the casing oso nemind la....
'HAD to like say it's from hotel...'
Yeah right......
DISSED off wif people like this man.... I told a colleague of mine about it and he shrugged.....
CHEAPO SKATES......
I dun mind if you buy something cheap, but DO NOT.... DO NOT brag that it was from some posh place......Memalukan.......
Reminds me of one of mum's friend whom she AFFECTIONATELY claims as one of her best buddies... Please la... Best buddies are those who gets NOTHING BUT THE BEST for their pals....
Right or not??
I NEVER.....(Swear) NEVER buy crappy stuff for good pals of mine.... If I dun like it, I will never buy it as well (unless they super like it la....)
mch man........
I'M SO SO GLAD OUR PARENTS TAUGHT me and siblings THAT VALUE - To always always get the best for others....(something like the...do unto others what you would like others to do onto you mantra la...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home