Beeg beeg cars
Good morning!!!!
Am still alive! ahaks!!! Had to soothe both legs last night for tormenting it... ehehehehehhe :p
Anyways, Wah on d way home last nite, I saw this Test Drive Vehicle.... The Hyundai Tucson... Woottttttttt... chun babe.... Looks tough!!!! wah!!!!!!!!!! syiok.....
On the way home drooling over it man.. heheh!!1
Then this morning while on the way to work, saw a Murano. New one... hmmmm.... I prefer to older version, more squarish, The new design look sleek.... FOUR WHEEL DRIVES ARE NOT meant to be sleek... They're meant to look bulky and Intimidating... Yeahh baby..... was scratching me head for the 'I' word....
Then all of a sudden an X-Trail appears behind me.... errrrrrrr... OK ok onli la...
I still like to look at the X5, But now I think as the market gets wider, lesser of it liao.... and the Prado, dun see any around these days.....
drooling le... haihs, wonder when can get to own these cars... hehe! unfortunately it'll haffa big hole in me pocket after buying it, and further damaging the pocket by guzzling down petrol.... Better stick to my current faithful, low fuel consumption local car.. hehehehehe!!!!!
Chiaoz!!!!!

3 Comments:
wah ! petrol is one thing. what abt insurance and road tax of a 4WD ? dat will kill u. fatt tart chor ar ? Then buy ALPHARD lor.
Erks. Those names are SO unfamiliar to me. Shows how much I've lost touch with news about vehicles in Malaysia.
My priority in looking for a car:
-Low gas consumption.
-Easy to park and maneuver around tight spots.
-Must have four doors.
- Large boot area.
Is that similiar to your car?
lol Ruzi!!! yeah, VERI Similar to my BGY... hahahahah!!!!!
erm, boot area is a twist though... can oni fit like a 25kg box.
foodcrazee: nice to dream ma... haha! ALPHARD is a giant.... not intending to get it le...
Post a Comment
<< Home