ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

at dinner today!

Got back from a steamboat dinner wif some mates.

Now.... Am not sucha BIG fan of steamboat, but I'll go if frens plan it out le... kennot be so potong stim right!!!!

Anyways, we went... And everyone were like .... making sure the soup was put to boil, then we went to get our food la......
Oh.... they also had this grill side thingy....

So we got back... Aha! the soup boiling liao...
Put the chinese cabbage in there n jagung *NOTE: Makes the soup sweeter*

after boil everyone loaded 'em stuff in there and started the 'grill'

After scooping the first round, I noticed the gal sitting next to me wasn't helping herself... she was either busy sms-ing or staring in space orsomething lar.....

ok!
So the second round I scooped some of the stuff for her la.... ok she said thanks n meddled wif her food a while , and eat.....

Third/fourth round.... also that.....

KNNCB!!!!!!!! She isn't helping out wif the steamboat AT ALL!!! *or the grill for that matter*

Wah liaoooooooooooooooooo

After scooping for her the third time I decided not to liao... I was like... EH YOU baby or wat??? there were 3kids there and they were like young la, so we hhad to take the things out for them.... But you're like.... above 17 liao? and not even bothering.... Pooh!

super beh tahan her man..... I mean, if u dun like, then u dun eat la....
BUT the thing is, she eat every damn thing u put on her plate, she's just lazy to go get her butt moving and get the stuff, put it in to boil/grill....

*damn cheesed man!!!!*
note to pals... Hey c'mon!!! if u go out n eat, u can wallop la (hi-five) but make sure u take for yourself (the most) n others oso le....


grrrrrrr need sum sleep!!!!! *must dream of the leng chai I saw on TV the other day! muahhahahahahhaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home