ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

and now...........

Hey Hey!!!!!

how wuz ur weekend... I woke up like earli this morning wondering wat day it was... ehehehehe!!!!!

Actually, slept quite earli last night, after cooking went to bed liao.... ZONKED out!!!!

So that's why no cerita cerita pasal wat I did... ahaks!

Anyways, nothing much to cerita la... Yday after the last post, I did go to the gym, and then went to Tesco... hey ho!!!! Met like a fren from the gym, my old old fren who used to volunteer wif me in ICAAP... She n her family were there shopping, and saw Cyn's aunt there.. I was like..........Wah!!!! heheheheh!!! Anyways was nice to see the old fren there cos I been supposed to pop by but never find the time... ahaks! so chatted for a while, then we all had to go cos I had to be the chef right.....

The mushroom soup was simple. I bought some enoki mushrooms (straw) and chicken cubes for the soup.....then just boiled some veg and put oyster sauce....and the tomyam prawns n squid....
wah sai... lovely....
Ruz... check it out ..... it's halal! ehehehe!

After dinner and washing up, zzzzz liao......

Went for this dry Bak Kut teh (had to haf it since I abstained from it the day before.... hahaha!) wif parents. I went to that shop I went before wif gym mates a coupla months back..... OOooooo it was lovely.....
And then went to godparents house and saw Jonas n jeremiah.... aiyaaaaaaaaa both still sleeping. but later on Jonas woke up, so got to carry him a bit. Wah liao he's grown so much, since we last saw him.... and his smile... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh *swoon* heheheheh
After that, rushed back to go to the gym. (I need to keep the momenttum going...) came back, sorted out some stuff, napped..... and dinner....

Liddat oni lar.....

Enuf journal entries for the day/week!!! ahaks!!!!! Haffa good Sunday and productive week!

*bows*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home