ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, September 05, 2005

aiyooooo

I.am.oh.so.stewpid........

Seriously.... Last night sis was downstairs watching Oprah Prime Time wif Brad Pitt (oooh la la) as her guest. I had watched it earlier ma.....
And was like wondering how the hell she knew how to do the hyperlink.....

Now I know lor.... hahaha!!!

Hey hey.... Viewtru has his new Wuxia style story..... Today's the 2nd part. Go check out Part One which was released last Friday. Can be a bit long, but it keeps you wanting to read more!!!! It amazes me how people can weave a story liddat... or even come up wif a storyline. hehe! Me?? I'm not too bothered la......hehe!

Enjoy his story, and drop a comment/praise if you haf.....

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home