ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

1st Sept

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! It's the day after and... ermmmm... ahhhhhh,..... Life goes back to normal... as in blogging.... Well,it wasn't a dreaded thingy to blog in Malay, but the thing is that it's been ages since we spoke or wrote in our dearly beloved National Language (coff coff!!!*)

I see some comments in here to commend the writing, but I seriously thought mine was like sooooo pasar... Read some of the other bloggers and was like... Phwoarrrrrrr terrornya... Mine's like.... aihs... so the ...crap... ahahahahah!!!!!!
But anyways, I'm glad I did it.... really made me well-up inside knowing that I can still partially think and write in BM. Hmmmmmmmmm wouldn't mind doing it again....

I wrote to say that I sent out sms-es on the eve and after the clock struck midnight to wish friends SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA.....

Immediately, two friends smsed back and asked why was I so patriotic all offa sudden......HERE are their exact words... (retrieves it from message inbox from phone)
'Why suddenly so patriotic?'
'Hey.....Wa... U so patriotic, ah? Anyway, have a nice holiday, la... Good night'

Hmmmmmmmm I was quite.... cheesed off by that statement..... I mean.. HELLO!!!!!!!
Ask me of anything.... anything about what I like about this dearly beloved country of mine....

Ok la... so the traffic sux big time... But there's no place like home - MALAYSIA.....
Food's like... ultimate..... yumzzzzzzzzzz... aiyohhh drool liao.....AVAILABLE 24hours,7days
Friends n family is here.... (although some of them oredi migrated to other country)
Living expenses not too high (try living next door....I meant Singapore...)

I love what my gym mates replied.....
'Haha, same-same to u too, anak msia!' (erk? same same?? haf to let this fello know spelt it wrongly... ahaks)
'Same 2u! I'm in bed. Tak jadi keluar. Tired. Can I call myself anak Msia? I thought it was going 2 rain outside. thought it was thunder. Lupa u...hehe! until I got ur message'
'ha ha ha! same to u too'


My ex-colleague Sue wrote back 'Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Semoga kita terus merdeka sejahtera & berjaya'
I love this one the most..... THAT IS PATRIOTISM... Ok so one form of it lah.....

The others that I received....
'Hahaha! :) u shall live long, amoi!! was just thinking about u!hehe! :).. Happy Merdeka to you too' IChan
'Happy Hari Kemerdekaan to u too :)' HSeng
'Ha ha.... Selamat Merdeka to you too... Happy holiday.' JMah
'You too my dear..hugz' -B
'Hahaa..Happy Independence Day 2u too. U haf a great day today' - CLee


But like the rest of it.... I think i sent like.... over 40sms-es out...(untung besar the mobile phone company!!!) Only 15replied. I was like??? eh..... sooooooo potong stim man....Wished I cud sms my buddy in US... she'd definitely reply.... ah...but then... she has yet to do her Malay post in her livejournal... ahaks! *smirk* DO NOT PROCRASTINATE....

itu je.....

my8cents
oh yeah......... chup!!!!! hey you!!! yeah u loyal readers... tak notice ke apa apa perubahan kat sini ??? hmmm.... if you can guess, I will... (ermmm....) I will..... applaud and feature you in the next artikel la ok.. eheheheh1!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... I think the perubahans are the headings on the right side of the page.... they are in Bahasa. Betul tak?

 
At Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:28:00 PM , Blogger PK said...

Woot! ahaks! claps claps claps claps claps... u well deserve it babe.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home