Yeahhhhh baby!!!!
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I finally managed to do this before midnight strikes.... See the banner there.... Actually been pondering on whether or not to put, since I didn't think the banner was SUPER fantastic.... But then.... Patriotism kicks in.... and I thought ok la.... give those buggers fame lah....So .... feel free to like click on that if you want, if not.... there are other better places to go lah.
Ahaks!
Wah! Abstaining from more than 24 hours of blogging in BM will be.... ugh! super .... toughy,.... BUT AS MALAYSIANS.... WE SHALL all take it in stride, no????
Hope you guys will try la..... no harm ma... if you kennot, then... go out.... check out the festivities....
Oohhhhhhhhhh I went to Tesco earlier and saw a gal clad in an outfit wif our flag printed on it.... and i was like....... Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
Hmmmmm how come our parents neva did that to me n siblings eh????
Ok will try to wear at least either one of the combos..... Red/White/Blue/Yellow clothings......ehehehehe!!!!!!
I've just sms-ed some frens to wish them.... hmmmmm surprisingly some of them were excited.... But some was like.....
Eh?! how come so patriotic....
DEY!!!! I AM PATRIOTIC OK....I was born here,schooled here..... I drive Malaysian made car (hmmmmmmmm point to ponder if we're really patriotic... although at that time I had no choice on wat car... as long as got 4wheels..ahaks!)....ermmm I love Malaysian food.... wakaka! aiyah... the list endless lah.....
Hidup Malaysia! eh.... salah salah....
Malaysia BOLEH!
peace, I'm outta here. Watch out for me blog entry for Merdeka day.... which is like half an hour's time.... ahaks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home