ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Whoopi!!!!

Another coupla hours to work oni... then off for 2 days.... boinggggg boing boing boing boing.... I love the Ninja turtle icon jumping on my msn.... makes me feel... elated.

Last coupla months haf been rough on the job n also life itself. Soooooooo heppi get to be off....

Tomolo's It's Thursday!!! column might not be on.... hehe! I'll miss blogging for sure, but haf too many things happening... One of which is to get me car serviced. I think it sounds funny lately.... prolly lack of TLC... sighz.... so must sayang a bit... After that Will send it for a nice pampering wash at the local petrol kiosk...

I'm doing 3 good things here.....
1. giving my car a well deserved wash n vacuum
2. giving the anehs business ma....
3. sparing me hassle of breaking out into sweat....... *reserving it for later...*

After that I'm off for my combat class. Yippeeeeeeee!!!! *now this was wat I was reserving later... ehehehe! I've even had the privilege of choosing some of the tracks.... so gonna be ass-kicking and partay time.... After that, ermmmmm.... gonna spend sometime wif some buddy of mine who'll be heading back home overseas soon.... Wah liao.... this time oni bak for a month and hardly had the time to chat.... thankfully made time. Am grateful.

hm.... so basically the Thursday afternoon will be lepaking and chauffering her lorh.... After that ar... ermmmmm..... Prolly if I'm dispersed, I can go for another gym class..... *oh no!!! what's happened to me... ugh! ahahaah!!!!* Yah lor... I spoke to a pal today. she say she lost weight liao... hehe! Sure la.... she.. no nid to work one... ok .... work... As housewife n chauffer to the kids... those.... 'aunty aunty typo who has the luxury of going to the gym from 8am (whilst I'm still deciding to get my arse out of bed for work) to 10,11am.......
So......... semangat siut le.... Try la ok..... I've noticed that I really shud put in more effort in me gym routine... bleagh... and ... erm... try to discipline meself and pry AWAY from the food... Yeargh!!! HELP!!!!

okey dokes..... till u hear from me again.... Chiaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home