what I miss......
Was reading some blogs yesterday night.... then feeling like a part of me misses some people, miss the good old times... miss food....
Here's wat I miss..... (no particular order)
- the times in secondary skool.....
- my paternal grandparents, and getting to know them....
- not doing enuff voluntary work when I had the chance and time to do so.... (*din know I so 'good' one leh..*)
- my times growing up in good ole cowboy town.... now that I've been hanging out there quite often, wished neva had gone out of it.... But parents did it for our best interest (and I love them for always doing so...)
- having my wan tan mee next to my college, together wif pet bro and some college mates and lecturer
- listening to Time Highway Radio, particularly the English broadcast. and particularly waking up on Sunday mornings at 5.50am to be able to listen to the dj wishing you good morning (yea lor.. that time syiok them ma....) But I still think they were a nice bunch, especially when they first started.
- seeing Pete Sampras play on the tennis circuit
- playing squash
- my college buds....
- hanging out wif one of my fave cuzzie who's now in UK
- my other younger 'sister' who's in Adelaide...when you coming back.....??
- lepaking at a cuzzie's home and watching Bourne Identity/Emperor's New Groove and going swimming wif her.
- the times spending on the phone chatting (something which I haf cut down a huge huge chunk these days)
- the salad prawn that a coffee shop (under a flyover in Klang) does
- the leek that my grandaunt cook back in Dad's hometown
- the closeness I used to haf wif a cousin sis
I miss........ wuwuwuwuuuu......
*aiya... list will be added later on la... hehe!*
ok ler... shud go drown me sorrows... Ahaks....
no lar... just gonna get lost now... Look for something for baby Isaac... hehe!
Cheers!

1 Comments:
Yeap, I miss the old times too....
and I miss being young!!!
:-D
Post a Comment
<< Home