ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

What a day!!!!

It was a nice day today! we caught up wif one of our pals wayyyyyyyy back in the good old days and it was like we've never been apart.

It's alwiz nice to catch up wif frens whom you've known for a long long long long time la... I hafn't seen A in like.... 2years...the Last time we met was ... WAD in KL Sentral I think.... but that oso didn't really hang out le...just met during briefing. Sis was working wif her on some project for the youths I think. on and off she'll keep me updated loh...

yakkity yakkity yak, then we came back and rested, and left for dinner wif me ex-roomie. Went for crabs (turns out sis read the blog but didn't mention anything about me not having to buy treat her for the crab dinner) hahahah!!!

But nemind la, since she's sucha sweet darling *cough cough..ugh!!!* eheh!!!!
The dinner was good man.... Crabs turned out fuyooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh INDESCRIBABLE.....
SIS... Drop in a note to say how good it turned out le.......
We sat there for like 2 1/2 hours ok... ahahahahahah!!! siao... And I was like sooooo eager to take the pics. My sis couldn't be bothered.... I nid to take ma... to show u good people.... haha! Watch out for it in foodyumz ok....

Cheerio... need to check out other blogs and then it's time for sis. She's into playing this Command & Conquer game that bro just brough back... ...Generals or something liddat la... bozo...waste time oni...I'm off to bed... ehehehe!!!!!
Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home