we're going bak.... back to the good old carefree days
Last evening, had the privilege of dining wif some high skool mates.(2 for dinner, another one joined us for dessert) It was really nice. I've not had dinners wif the two of them, both whom I've known since Secondary 1, Whoaaahhhhh wayyyyy long back man.....
Spend a lot of time chatting wif A, hmmm... mebbe cos B seemed a little bit quieter last time la.... Plus A n I were like.... Ketua/Penolong Kebersihan for a short stint of time....and the friendship developed over the years......
Last night A offered to helped organised a meet up session and I was in glee... She's so sweet, that woman. Love her for that.
B was also sweet la.... hehe! She was the one who helped organise last night's dinner and also saved all of us the hassle of thinking where to go makan. hehe! hmmmmmmmm nice!!!!
Anyways, two of these gals grew up to be good buddies.... I remember when we were in Secondary 1&2, both were prefects, heck! they were prefect til Form 5...... one was assistant head prefect(for form 1&2..... Form 5 she was't). What amused me was.... that their handwriting was the same... wah liao......One wud help the other copy notes while she was doing her duties... kewl man!Two of them being in the same class for 5solid years.
Til today, both haf remained very very close. This is like so rare these days, when everyone's being caught up wif life and especially since both of them haf found their other half.
I look at my brother and his core group of friends now.....(like about..... 4 or 5 of them)
They go for tuition,futsal,makan,group study together....
wonder if they'll ever stay close as like this..... 5, 10..... 15 years down the line..... . they've been like a part of my family (extended ones lah of course......) seen us all in our bad hair days,come to our home to chi chan,watched TV wif us sitting wif our legs kangkang or doing the Cleopatra pose... ahaks!
I sure hope they'll stick around, even if they don't(if they haf to work abroad or something,) They will keep in touch and be part of each other's lives.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home