ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, August 19, 2005

wat day is it?

Yeahhhhhhh!!! This morning woke up particularly excited. The weekend's here again. Looking forward to visit Evan n his parents and also resting. Feels like sooooo lack of sleep.....

Viewtru wrote about the haze coming back as reported in the newspapers again.
Bodo la this Meteorological Dept. Sometimes I wonder how they can survive and how tax payers pay their salaries.. soooooooo not accurate.... It's a common joke that Malaysians NEVER rely on their weather forecast.

hmmmmmmmmm VK Chin's column today... Wonder what'll he write? the MCA election??......

*goes to read the column*

Huiks... Better incentives for other medical personnel......(read it here.... http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/8/19/focus/11775935&sec=focus) ?? hmmmmmmm I hafn't read his column for like 3weeks... and out of the ... artikels that I read, so far 3 of it haf been on the Health ministry (and its minister) errrrrrrr............ nothing else to write mehhh??
WRITE lar about the haze..... about.... the Meteorological Dept....

Whee! what's wif me and the MSDept.... ahahaha!!!

Nothing la... just find them.... a whole load of shite.....


my8cents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home