ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

unleashed!!!

ugh! that earlier post was one out of my anger... that ... comment on a fren's blog realli did it man...... just one of the things that cheeses me OFF... ugh!

Anyhow.... good things are ahead!!!! ehehe! sunny side up, cheery!!!!!

siao one this woman....

haha! It's me blog maaaaaaaaaa

Anyways, went to the gym earlier on.... Couldn't tahan. I was feeling like a bit sien oreadi... so went on to the treadmill and also one of those 'machines' ugh! now I really hardly do them, but today no Combat to sweat it out ma... so .... had to lor.....
then met this nice gal and we started chatting and I was asking her how to use the machine cos neva used it before. hehe! Trying to persuade her to join Combat class... ahahahahah!!!!!! *snicker*

Today wuz supposed to hang out wif frens moms, but then.... last minute turns out... one of them forgot she had to do something... Potong stim. I'll prolly just go for me combat class later lor.... I still nid to sweat it out le....

Timeout! catcha all again later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home