tis the day!!!!!
Got an sms from a dearly beloved fren this morning at ard 6.32 (ada ke patut... dearly beloved!!!! ahaks! yeah lar, she still me fren ma.... hehhe!)
Cause yday evening oredi say ok lar... let's go to the gym tis morning, so she awal awal bangun liao.
(Oh man!!!! this is wat happens after attempting to write ur blog 80% in national language... wakakakak!!!)
Anyways........ so I sms-ed her and told her I dun wanna go.... but yet I felt a bit guilty la, cause last night beria-ia wanna go.. ahaks!
OK so after battling wif myself (myself didn't wanna to go, my self conscious was adamant...)
In the end...... sms-ed her to say I'm going
(laaaaaaaaaa... sampai kat sini.... CLAP laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *duhhhhh*)
Clap clap clap!!!! so proud that I actually got my ass up and headed to the toilet to pee, and brush my teehth and wash up. Halfway washing up still contemplating to head back to snoozeland.....
No la... I didn't ok....
Left home ard like.... 6.50am.....
Reached the gym at like 7.45am.....
KNN!!!!! Ugh!
No choice lor... just did like 1 1/2songs.... sheesh!!! super potong stim!
And then. I went to use the treadmill. YOU READ it right babeh..... I went on the treadmill. Figured... why not la,...... might as well sweat. After about 10minutes later my pal joined me.... chit chatted a bit, and then we watched Whose Lines issit anyway. Damn syiok gila I tell you. It's been a long long long time since I last watched that comedy.
Super funny.
After that, sat for a while, ciool down, then came to work lor......
Reached offis, wah! dah laaaa everything is like mess... erk! started clearing some of the paperwork... then.... snoozed... woke up 10minutes later... erks! ahahahahhaha!!!!!
Lunch time wif that dearly beloved pal and her mum.... and then the @##$@%@$ KNNCB incident happened.... haha!
It was in a sense funny trying to focus on writing out the incident... half the time wanting to quit and continue in english, but it's good idea to blog in the National language :)
OK lar... gotta pack up soon n blah. combat la wat else,
Selamat Hari Kebangsaan to ALL!
Hugzz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home