ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Snatch thieves, +my own account

Received a call this morning from sis asking me where'd I get the nyumsss mangoes, I told her from some fruit shop in Subang. She then cautioned me to be careful cos just had a friend who was a victim of snatch thief....

Was pondering what I shud write... and whether I've witnessed or was a victim meself....
What am I talking about??? OF COURSE I oso kena before.....


That happened on that fateful day 29th Dec 2003.

What happened was that morning, found that I made a HUGE HUGE mistake wif the accounts, and I was feeling really horrible.So... rushed some accounts and off me n my boss went to the bank to meet the banker. wah lau the quietness in the car was like... bleagh!!!

Came back to the office, my boss dropped me n I took his briefcase which had a lot of cash in it.

Then at the bottom of the stairs I stopped to open the postbox. (STUPID right??? I know i know.....) Then there was this Malay guy who had walked past once. The minute I put the briefcase down n open the post box,he picked up the briefcase and made a dash to a motorcycle where his friend was waiting. So I gave my loud HOLLER (ho ho ho!! you shud haf heard...I think can hear 200m away...coffeeshop people were also looking...haha!) and CHASED him lar...wat else...?

Hey that's the most sensible thing to do lar...Was about to pounce on him...then he let go of the briefcase n Pamster fell flat on her face.

A whole lot of people were asking me...So?? got bonus ah?increment ah?? I can tell u... DUN HAF... Whatever made u all think that? sighz...

Was telling a pal that at that instance...the whole thing happened so fast... From the moment that guy snatched the briefcase to when I fell, it was about less than 3minutes...so many things were going on my head...
1. the day was so duh oredi cos of the whole messed up situation n NOW thiskinda thing has to happen...
2. if the guy gets away wif the briefcase ... ahhh.. HABIS lar....sorry...can say NAHAS lar... sure die wan...

I was quite bleh after the whole incident...even while limping up the stairs n cleaning my wounds I was like wondering wat a day....first the accounts inthe morning... and then now this...and I got this bruises n pains...

#$^#^$&%^%*&* *nabehhh

Yeah right...wat a way to end the year n start the year 2004

But overall... realli thank God for His goodness lar..
As in, u neva know how the situation wud be like after we came back from the bank...prolly more scolding ???After the whole incident as I thought about it... Hey... God was in this...as in the good side lar of course..hahaha!! I mean... who would haf thought the guy would let go of the bag leh?

The 8cents experience!!!
Aftermath: went to the clinic the following morning, limping in, the doc was like... eh?!!!wat happened to you? so she asked the nurse to help clean the wound wif those yucky yellow ointment.... I howleddddddddd!!!! yeowch (apparently after overnight the wound was much painful)

What wud you do???

given the experience, if you asked me. I think without a doubt I'll still go through it if I saw something like that happened within my reach. The next time around, if I managed to do that, I'll still go after the thief and if I can, damage him physically.... either kick his balls or punch the sense out of him.

TIP to avoid being a target --
1. try not to carry too much cash (preferably able to stuff everything in your pocket)
2. if you haf to carry loads of cash bring someone along (guy fren preferably)
3. if in a bag, make sure the sling is over your head and the bag is in front of you
4. Walk against the traffic
5. try to be alert on the road, DO NOT talk on the phone (very easy target)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:06:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, didn't know you were a victim of snatch theft!

Good for you that you ran after the guy.... very brave of you. I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Probably run after the guy too but dunno what I'd do if I catch up with him. Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home