slow....tuesday
Haf been abandoning my poor bloggy lately, realise that I'm so tak bersemangat to blog. Loads of things happening, loads of things running through my mind. Ugh! and the lethargic-ness in the midst. Gosh wat the heck am I rambling on man..... i oso dun understand... ahahahahah!!!!
Anyways, the haze travelled up north to Penang liao. My poor fren sms-ed me on Saturday morning announcing HAZE HAS REACHED PENANG FULL SCALE *while I was still snoozing wif sis in bed til about noon* Can't help it.... it was the weekend and we were sheltered in an aircon room.
Well anyhow, she's off for a HOLIDAY wif her dearly beloved...to someplace where there's clear skies and all things nice. eheh!!! dun be notti k..... and take loads of pix for me!!!
This morning went to collect the Chinese visa for both boss n colleague and was a bit lethargic whilst driving, first time driving liddat.... turned on the music full blast to concentrate on the road. SURVIVED!!!!phew! went to the embassy, paid.... then queued for collection of their passports. The lady was so nice.... wished me Good Morning, and then looked up and said... Hey... hafn't seen you in a bit. I smiled.... SHe actualli recognised me worrr... Kewl!!!! So i said, ya lor... boss no go China ma... hehe!!!
OK peeps, off for lunch. Enjoy your Tuesday!
Cheerios

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home