Of Slave drivers
Here's an excerpt of what my gym buddy FY wrote....
Come lah for Combat tonight .Will be going Pasar Malam after Class. Hope to leave Office at 6 pm. Steam 1st. Then Class. So that can leave Gym at 8.45 pm, after shower, to go pasar malam.
You will be grateful, thankful and appreciative when you have a pestering Gym Buddy asking you to go Combat everyday when you lose even more weight than now, eh … ;-) .
See you tonight … If not, tomorrow's Combat …
My reply to her:
Oh no!!!! I gotta slave driver..... I gotta blog about this (so here you all go....)
Thanks so much for your seemingly unending enthusiasm to go for Combat class! I am indebted! ahahahahah
--------------------------------------------------------
SLAVE DRIVERS.... What'll we do without them.....
No no no..... SERIOUSLY..... Well, as much as I sometimes loathe about them, I do like them...this gym buddy's the second slave driver.
I used to haf one..... wud go to Kiara park in TTDI at like 7am on a Sunday to walk up the slope. I actually didn't really like it, but thought I needed the exercise, and pal was like so hyper.... Anyways, LL was a nice slave driver... she'd motivate me to quickly walk so that we can go for my fave pan mee at a shop nearby. haha! I often joke... Wah lau eh... it's like u're sticking a carrot in front of a rabbit. I remember the slave driver telling me that the slope is much more 'challenging' ugh! at some point, you can actually look down at the park which is much nicer... but nooooooooo.... haf to endure the one hour walk... bleh!!!!
sometimes reminisce about those times, but if you ask me to go up again, I doubt it....It's been a long long while since I walked up, dun really like it. I rather much prefer walking in the park. more lush greens and it's not super sunny,.
I know of some frens... wah... they got gym mates who really push them to the limits ... I'm like? hello.. U can't force me if I don't want to do it right.....
Thankfully most of my gym members quite soft one.... *as in use the soft approach*haha! phew! blessed beyond..haha!! I actually dun nid slave drivers la... I jus haf to remind myself how much I pay per month and my new gym shoes... enuff liao.... that's enuff to motivate me....
Whether or not I utilise my time in the gym..... that's another different story.... *smirk*
okie doke... time to go!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home