ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's Thursday!!!

Good morning Friends......

I MADE IT!!!! I MADE IT!!!!

Got time to log in and write say HI to you all before the mayhem starts.....

Got woken up this morning at such the ungodly hour at 8.35..... wtf ??? ugh!!!!!!!! I had set my time to ring then,. but still... Hiyohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'M ON LEAVE MAA!!!!!!! Sigh... ok lor,. so haf to get my arse outta bed... and now I'm plonked on the comp, checking out blogs (and doing my own of cos...)

So there!!!! ur Thursday feed... hehe!
Off in a bit lor, me BGY needs TLC...
Miss my comp... hehe! Catcha'll in a bit. Hugzz

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 25, 2005 12:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo on leave mid week hmmm something gotta give....enjoy ur day off....damm i got to apply mine tooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home