ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's Thursday!!!

Wat a beautiful morning it is today. Could hardly get out of bed.partly because it was raining, mostly cos I slept at ard 3am. (tell you later...)

Anyways, TODAY..... BEING 18TH AUGUST, (and being Thursday)
is my cousin Jamie's birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUZZIE!!!!! *Muacks!!!*

A lot of cause to stay happy, despite being on MC today.....

Also today, I got an sms at 8.30 in the morning to announce the birth of another nephew, Baby Evan Au-Yong Tjun Jie (a whopping 3.42kg). Belongs to me cousin sis and hubby! (wow!!! big word... BElongs....) Congrats Larry/HW.

So that's two happy occasions to share........

I'm gonna KO soon. Enjoy ur Thursday. catcha'll tomolo.....

3 Comments:

At Thursday, August 18, 2005 5:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nephew...hmmm that would make u an aunt....young aunt la...

congrats

 
At Friday, August 19, 2005 10:31:00 AM , Blogger PK said...

ermm... Evan ain't the first nephew... haha!

 
At Friday, August 19, 2005 4:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that mean u older aunt ah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home