It's Thursday!!!
Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nearly forgot to do my It's Thursday column!!!!
How're you people??? those who faithfully tune in (but god knows whether they exist cos no trace of them....)
My apologies.... crap la this week at work, rushing here n there n everywhere.....
Like... this morning came in, wanted to blog something (dunno what...)
server was temporarily down.... Shoots.... dang!!!
So ok lor.... went to KL to sort out some Chinese visa for boss + colleague, the first gal was like mumbling something in Mandarin when I presented her the Visa application. I was like? (who the hell is she talking to???) THEN she looked up and continued... I was like......
'Sorry.... I don't understand....'
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! maluuuuuuuuuuuuu*shy oni....
So ok... had to fill out the new forms. Went to another counter. The gals there are SOOOOOOO SUPER EFFICIENT, AND FRIENDLY.... So unlike the other week at Putrajaya!!!! #$#^%&%$*$%%^^$!!# (oh yeah hor... hafn't wrote about that yet. argh!!!!!
Came back, cleared some paperwork, then lunch time OFF FOR COMBAT! Wohoo!!!! instructor came back liao... haha! was delighted to see me.... hehehe!!!! so was I... so did that... showered, came back to office lor...... lidddat....
Ok la... off for to gym again (nid to get into momentum la.....) Cheerios~!!!!

1 Comments:
It's good of you to stick with your gym routine. I dunno if I can ever do that. Heheh, I'm easily bored doing exercises.
Post a Comment
<< Home