ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, August 05, 2005

It's Thursday!!!

Good afternoon!!!

It's Thursday, and I just had a great Chicken rice lunch (why do I say great??well it's one of the best stalls, and I'm reminded of the situation at Niger.....so I'm thankful of sucha meal...guess wat..?? I also FINISHED every bit of rice and gob-lipped smacked the chicken_

Anyways... yummy yummy yummy aside.....

also made me way to Putrajaya...driving first time there. I been there wayyyyyyy back in 2000, but it's a different story when you drive. Mmmmm.... SPACIOUS road, no traffic jams.....



Came back, saw that viewtru has responded.....

For those who oredi got me email, please ignore this....
For those who hafn't, please check out http://viewtru.blogspot.com Read his Viewtru Lantern Tales. the first installment started on 1st August. U gotta start reading that first.
It's good entertainment.... and I need to take hats off to him la... clapssssssss to all the effort he put in..

Can't wait for tomorrow's last episode!!! Yippeeee!!!!

note: it contains profanities...vulgar comments...if you kennot take it, please DO NOT continue!!!!!

Orait people... back to work... dum de dummmm!!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 04, 2005 3:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I am flattered!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home