ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Good morning!!!!

Woke up pretty earli this morning.... around 8.50am... Chewah!!!! ahaks.... despite the fact that yday was a tiring day la.... Went for Steps class and Combat... syiok gila the Steps class... must complete the whole 10combo next time... ahaks! :p oooo OK OK I shall not get diverted delving into it!!!!

This morning been trying to look for this article on MIC President Samy Velu speaking about the MIC party election. It's like damn funny la.... I seriously can't wait for him to announce. Ermmm I don't expect it to haf any SURPRISE though.

Checking out VK Chin's comments... ahhhhhhh this time he's written about Gerakan's Lim-Kerk face-off and also wat shud happen to Kerk (Whom I think is a....errr... minnow.... Heck! Those people there are minnows.... I think the only one I respect is Tan Sri Koh Tsu Koon for the work he's done in Penang)
Anyways, VK Chin's comments --
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/8/26/focus/11871274&sec=focus

my8cents

Peace, I'm outta here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home