$%@*(
Just popped into someone's blog, and was reading the comments left by like.... 5people... but it was like a saga or something.
Some idiot... ok... ONE idiot left a .... waddya call it... cynical criticism or something liddat....
I was like... huh?? bozo... I've neva neva left a comment on people's site commenting on their ugliness... or fatness... or stupid or things like that...
Best part was... THAT idiot... didn't even leave any trace. Felt like he wasn't wif any balls or nuts lor.
ugh! damn cheesed off wif people liddat man....
ruin wat was supposedly a relaxed Wednesday oni.... bleagh!
now waitaminute.... why am I so cheesed off lah? he didn't say anything to me oso.....
eh! he did write something which insulted me pal ma....if someone said something hurtful to your frens, you won't be cheesed off meh? I'll surely give that person a rude slap on the face... You watch me!!!!
my8cents

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home