ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Whoopiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy after work today, went to get my shoes at MidValley!!!!!!!! I'm now a proud owner of a white n red shoe.... burnt a hole in me pocket, but at least it's got a good grip for me leg, good arch support lor.
Andd...............

FINALLY bought handwrap, rather than hand gloves... yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Heppi heppi heppi!!! On the way back was 2% heart+pocket ache, the other 110% over the moon, FINALLY after searching around for like 3weeks plus... so the deprived of my Steps classes man...........

ok chiao, better get ready to sleep soon la,
nitey nitey all!!!! Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home