Waaaaahhhhhhh
Another 15minutes to be officially off work, but I need to liaise wif colleague in UK. bleagh!
Anyways, I was searching high and low for VK Chin artikel since I missed it last week. aiyoooooooooo he must be a fan of Dr Chua the current health minister, or one of his friends or wat..... Remember I read his article last two Fridays? he wrote about him... (I missed last Friday's one) Wondered what he wrote then.....
Nothing to write issit? Write lar about the bloody cockup near the Klang/Bukit Jelutong highway that collapse last week....
Or write about Last Thursday's bombing in London.. (ok so mebbe that's a bit 'foreign')
OR write about....... the current durian glut *THERE!!!! some mention of fruits....there you go Marie*hahaha
or ..... write about femes bloggers in Malaysia. *DEY... It seems like it's one of the HOTTEST topics the media been focusing on past month*
write about.... Live 8 ???
write about....... the current rainy season....
HE HAD to write about the health ministry and how much it seems to haf done for the welfare of doctors lar....???
No offense I do think it's a good idea because for far too long they've been deprived of it. Underpaid, OVERworked.... u think the other Malaysian doctors working overseas, will wanna come back meh?Unless they're SUPER patriotic la....
but... errrrrrr ... 2 articles in 3weeks? GOTTA be kidding!!!!!!!!
*now if you write about food it's a different thingy altogether...*
ok lah... time to call colleague, sort out some stuff, and I'M OUTTA HERE... Wahooooooooo beh tahan liao... grrrrrrrrrrrrr..... *tension building up*
Cheers pals!!!! Love you all!!!! I miss babysiew and KT hogging all the comments, yet to hear from me buds,auds and Cherz though.... urgh!
HAFFA GREAT WEEKEND!!! I shud try to blog before the end of the day, if not, tomolo lar.

2 Comments:
Wha...? ME?... hogging all the comments?.... Thats not possible!.... It just can't be true!!! *snigger, snigger, snort*
hahahah you have to mention something about food heheh ur style ma...hahahha fruits also make me hungry lor.... hehheh
Post a Comment
<< Home