ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!

I'm just soooooooooo irritated!!!!! Last Saturday a pal called me, I was in the shower ma.... so didn't hear the phone ring,.

And then hor.... the call went to voice mail lar after that, an hour later my phone went beepppppppp (incoming sms) and then check... Oh got one voice mail. Called and check, there's NO VOICE. Ugh!!! this went on for like 3plus minutes man... (I didn't know then. I listened to it for like 1minute, still no sound... no Hello? No prank caller... nothing... So i just hung up.
And then, on Monday I had someone left me another voicemail, I called up the number again, it told me got two voicemail. I was like? eh? where got? one oni ma.... but then had to listen to the voicemail left on Sat before I can listen to the one on Monday.... #$%&^***)

I hope his girlfriend reads this and tell him to lock his phone.....

Eh... frens... DON'T leave me voicemail. I hate them! Hate it when people call (and too bad lor I miss their calls) and it goes to voicemail, All they say it... 'This is.... so and so.... please call me back'.

BUGGER........

I orady know it's you, cos your number's displayed on my missed call ma... Bodo tul! waste your money (cos it wud charge u for leaving me a voicemail)
waste MY money cos I haf to dial in to listen to the crappy this is so and so please call me back.

Untung lar the phone company........... sheesh! might as well gimme the money to buy something else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home