Sunday a Sunday a Sunday is veli veli guuddddddddd
Helloooooooooooooooo mates!!!! chums!!!!
Wuz at the cafe for more than 4hours, but it was good oso lar,. catching up on my reading and chatting wif me pals who was on msn. yeee-ha! I really miss my puter! sheesh! hope it's back home soon la....
Anyways, I left the cafe ard 1am, my legs were so the cold man... Had to drive home without the air con turned on. Went home, was super hungry, good thing parents ta-pau some noodles. mmmmmmm had that and watched the Live8 concert on TV. good leh... wah! After that they showed footage of how poverty has struck Africa, and was moved to tears. (not easy to do that to me these days) and read the website. I came in earlier and logged on to the website to sign up for the 'petition' to urge the G8 leaders to do something about it. Please do check it out at www.live8live.com
Denied meself of my Ice Choc at Starbucks last night, after a very very dear friend inflated me ego.. hehe! But I couldn't tahan today evening, so after dinner, met up wif my pal for my fave drink. The guy was so.... cute... I walked in, he saw me and said Ice Chocolate... ?? I wagged my tail like a gleeful puppy!!!! (right arrr the sentence... hahahaha) wah liaooooooooooooo superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr duperrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sedaps...... slurppppppsssssss
took it, sat down, noticed that hor... the girl who mixed my drinks, she didn't gimme a full cup wor... short 2cm.... wah liao.... $%^&*(#....... later on I summoned the guy (how can I not do that... hahahahah!!!!) and then ask him lar... waaaaaa u people in Starbucks cheat one... haha! deprive me of my full Venti Ice Choc. He got nothing to say.. hahaa! then chit chat wif him lor.... haha! I saw one of his colleague wearing 3-quarter shorts, so ask him why he wear pants, he say 'cold ler.... i so skinny' hahahaha! Itold him nex time I haf to wear shorts lor.... since I so fat.. haha! can burn off my fats ma... haha! Idid 'burn' some yday while being in the cybercafe, doing my reading and blog entry.. haha! So ok lar, even if didn't go to the gym , did burn some 'fats', or rather freeze meself... haha!
siao!
Ok a bit druggede liao... result of Starbucks Ice Choc.
time to head home oink oink lor.... Monday liao tomolo, brand new week!
Haffa good week everyone!
note: KT- we shall include in your food list durians the next time u're back. FOR sure!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhh Durian season now... it's what my mom wud call Durian glut ... loads lar... yday in Seri Kembangan we saw a truck full....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home