missed a day? shucks!
GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!
I woke up at like 4am this morning..........
*did I beat KT's time???*
I ter-slept in parents room ard 10.30 last night WHILE waiting for my turn at the comp....
wait wait wait......... ter tidorz liao. Haiyooooooooooo
Woke up, cleaned to kitchen table. My sis is sooooooooooo horrible. Ugh! eat lliao dun clear the table. grrrrrrrrrr!!!! so cleared and here I am, checking all my emails and blogs... and then saw no entry. hiyaaaaaaaaa... my dear poor bloggy!
Saturday was a packed day *I wondered if I snored at parents room*
Woke up, helped mom to clean a heap-full of petai (Chinese call them 'chou tou'-smelly beans)
I was like............. Errrrrrrrrrrrr........... I HATE eating them.... H.A.T.E...And mom makes me clean them. haf to cut them into half and take off something one la, some of them got worms in them wan..... also cut some onions n garlic. no mean feat lar that one....
After that, showered and off I went for my alma mater alumni meeting,. This year they held it in the skool. which was nice, I hafn't been there since.... Tuesday... Hahahahah!!!! but it was a good effort by the organising committee. did a great job!!!!!
Came back from the Alumni, showered, off to Klang to visit dear nephews Jonas and Jeremiah. Hafn't seen them since birth, so it was good.
THEY'RE CUTIES man.................... took pics, can't wait to upload them.......Lepaked there for like 3hours, chit chatted wif their mommy n daddy! and my godparents (their grandparentS)
came back dinner, then zonked out liao...................
so like that lorrrrrrrrrr...........

3 Comments:
wah petai ah... hahahahha thts cleo's fav la!!! heheheh i love petai...hahhah its the BOMB!!! hahaha breath will smell of petai,toilet also smell of petai... if durian is the King of fruits.. then Petai must be the King of vegetables.... emmm is petai a vegetable or fruit ah??? emm i alo dont know la!!!
Waheyyy! Congrats maaan! You managed to wake up earlier than me! The last time I woke up at 4am was when Bob and I had to catch a plane to Portland last December. On a daily basis, the earliest I've woken up was 4:20am, if I recall it right.
aik my name also masuk kat sini ka?? Ni mesti memek (marie) nyer keje laa...YES...I LOVE PETAI..so yumyyyyyyyy...esp makan with sambal belacan... Hehhehe - CLEO
Post a Comment
<< Home