ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Make d best out of it...

Haf you ever heard the song Simply the Best.

I met up wif a pal over the weekend and we were chatting a WHOLE lot of thing. She's married and can't get along realli well wif her mom in law. I was telling her... Yeah?? (not surprised...not even an eye-brow raised..) But yeah... it's a major issue here in Asian countries...wonder why leh ?? sigh....

There's only one gal fren that I know of that does get along really well wif her mom-in-law, and it does amazes me.... they can chat,do things like old mates, or like mother-daughter bond. Which is ... kewl lah....

Anyways, this pal I met over the weekend.... she said that she just makes the best out of the situation.
And I thought to meself when I listen to some songs, or think of the things that she said... HEY...MAKE sense wor.... Why not look at it in a positive manner, or ... just let it go in an ear, go out the other... You don't wanna shorten your life just by being miserable over one minute stuff right? We're SIMPLY THE BEST, and we shud make full use of the time to make the best out of it.

So go on..............

ENJOY your life...It's a beautiful one. (whether work or play or sleep :p)

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh wished I had more than 24hours a day!!!!
ahaks!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home