ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, July 29, 2005

It's Thursday!!!

As is the custom for the past two months,
So it is today as well.......

It's my Thursday blog entry...... My... ermmm.... 'fave' day so to speak...

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Actually, this week ... dunno wat happen lar... like so the fast one hor... Like this morning I woke up, didn't actually 'feeeeeel' Thursday...just knowledge...not the feeling.

Wha the heck am I crappin.....
Hahahahahah!! Nemind lar... onli insane ones will understand, or those who've faithfully read this yakkity yak will understand...............

WHEE!!!!! I is veli the hepi it's Thursday... My dear ole faithful fren came back from her in-laws place liao, and faithfully tuning back in here.... *smack* how come u din tell me that you were going away, been seriously quiet in here!!!!
And then blogging lor .... today seemed to be the designated day of the week to blog....
I'm contemplating on whether to disappear to Klang for a 'nice' bowl of tong sui (dessert) like what my combat instructor been promoting.... see how lar... skip my Steps class in the process...
Waahhhhhhhh so many things to do... I also wanna try to go to Spice Road and grab some of their foodstuff before they disappear forever n ever! snifffffffffffff!!!!!!
Huarghhhhhh!!!!!!!

Like tis oni lor.... Hope to blog again later, after lunch lar...
For now, super duper hungry k.... Tummy growling........................... yipes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home