It's Thursday!!!
WOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!
GOOD MORNING!!!! This morning woke up bright and early, I think I was up around 5.45am (damn! still can't beat KT's time!! ugh!!) and then wandered about the house, was tempted to get online but better not, so I went back to 'nap'. the alarm rang at 7.15, kept snoozing til 7.40, got up, showered and left home before 8am (7.55-ish). Earli lehhhhhhhhhh!!!! nyeh hehehe!!!
Loads to do at work today lar, mebbe that's why didn't zzzzzzzz well the whole night.
Anyways, so super duper happy. Reached near my workplace at 8.30. WAAAAAAAaaaa nice! Had nasi lemak and Milo ice at one of the stalls, then to work lor.. Mmm... reached office around 8.50. Nice! walked in, quickly sort outsome papers and made some phonecalls. Aaaaahhhhhh!!! little bit of breather so thought I'd write ler.....
Past coupla days haf been hectic at work, yet the evenings been fun.
Tuesday evening was at me pal OL's place. She just got a new crib and did the whole designing and decorating herself. Nice worhhhhhhhhhh very the cosy, very her.. hehe! She had like 6 of us over and served us Indian food, catered from Spice Road (my first entry in me foodyumz page) wah liaooooooo sedapsssssss the drums of Spice road,aubergine, lady finger,prawn... wahhh slurps (*sorry lar Marie....*) and there were just too much food la....
After that, we had banana crumble made by another pal, OL and I absolutely LOVE banana crumble... wahhhhhhhhh this batch turned out really well. We had that wif vanilla ice cream (courtesy of me.. heh!) and also bought a La Cremeria choc hazelnut icecream. wah that one sedaps oso... but oni had a mouthful! Eekks!!! cheh! wuz busy washing the dishes ma... nemind lar, at least I had the banana crumble.
After that stayed a while more to chit chat n fill her crib wif a lot of noise, laffs. hehe! May your place be filled wif love and friendships, OL. Love ya!!!!
Yesterday evening oso... had dinner wif a couple who got married last month, my ex-skoolmate. her hubby missed me.. so asked her to invite me for dinner. haha! Was nice to see them again and chat lor. They took me to a coffeeshop -loads of hawker food (initially to go for Claypot chicken rice-wud haf been lovely, but traffic jam ler....so we had change of plans!) Not bad ler the place. halfway eating, suddenly raining wor (so lomantic horrR) so we had to change place.
Then went home to watch documentary - penguin hatching lolx. I was a bit sleepi liao, so bid them goodnight. Reached home, changed, and zzzzzzz liao... kennot tahan ma, yesterday morning I woke up wif my back stiff. so Thought better zzz earli. This morning feeling much better. I may need to go for a massage this weekend!!
Cheerio for now, back to work!

2 Comments:
Woh, I wish I could sleep till about 7am or so by my cat Joyah never fails to wake me up between 4.30am to 5am. She'll persist till I get out of bed and my feet on the floor. Evil cat! (love her to death though) :)
Oops, that should read "but my cat Joyah" and not "by".
(Woke up too early and my brain is still in first gear.)
Post a Comment
<< Home