ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, July 08, 2005

It's Thursday!!!

Halloo!!! welcome to da weekly Thursday entry!!!


hahaha!

it's like oni... 3.10....
Yawnnnnnnnnnn!!! super sleepy la.... damn!!!!

oh right! worked through lunch, that's why it feels like been sitting on me desk too long. had a Chick n Crisp burger from Burger King which... tasted yucks!!! but survived ler... wat to do!!!

So anyways....
Yesterday!!!! Wasted RM 12 on tickets. sigh!!!!!!! went to get tickets for Final Cut, the movie by Robin Williams,
last minute.... cancelled the plans, as sis was making a helluva noise and all, about tolerating Dad since I had another argument. Ughhhhhhh!!!!
potong stim la....

But ... today is another day liao. thank goodness that it doesn't still bother me too much the following day, otherwise it'll be crap man!
Got an sms from a friend who's now studying in USM Penang, she wrote to say
'Chakkk!! Hehe.... Guess wat? I met someone in Uni that reminds me so much of u! She laughs like u :)'
Felt so much better after that. got a soft spot for that gal. She's really sweeettt!!!!!

Wah sai! today super busy in the office. yeargh! lucky thing had a nasi lemak for breakfast before mayhem start.


hmmmmmmm.... I miss my Foong Ee and cuz Wen!!!!! shud try to call them this weekend.... And go see my dear nephews Ivan,Jonas and Jeremiah!

cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home