ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's Thursday!!! woo hoo

I can't wait for the weekend to come,
Sadly, this past coupla weeks I hafn't been much of myself lately, and dread dragging meself to work. hmmmmmmmmmm wat's new.....

ok enuf of my sad story.........

yday after work, rush for Combat, reached oni ard 7, late, but did sweat ler...
After that, went to visit my dear nephews Ivan jonas and jeremiah. Ivan wasn't warmed up to me yet... seeing this huge giant suddenly emerging at his place... he was terrified, I was heartbroken... But his mom is so sweet... kept coaxing him to let me carry. Yayyy!!!
he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kute!!!!!!!

Happiness............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home