ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

hullo world....

GUUUUUD MORNING!!!!!!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i not enuff sleep lehz,
despite sleeping in early Monday night (Monday slept ard 10.30...) OH Yeah I told u that bit of info liao..........

Yday...slept ard 2am lehz... wa liao... this morning struggle to get out of bed. But I MANAGED to get my butt out....

drove to work, listening to the radio, read the papers at traffic light.

DR. M is back liao, and he lashed back at the latest big issue about Proton's CEO, APs and Rafidah.... this will never end, I tell you..........

Ho hum!!!!!! my Wednesday morning!!!!!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:53:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoo-hooo! I'm back from Portland lah. Came in yesterday.
Already caught up on your blogs and fotopage. Your new shoes look cool!

I'll be posting some pics on my fotopages soon so check there in a few days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home