g'day!!!
Tis been a so-so weekend oni lar..... Parents were away so haf to kinda be the home officer... haha! Or wat u call.... Prison warden to my bro....
*wikked laff*
yeah right!!!
duhhhhhhhhhh
is the no fun at all! had to be home earli and wait up for him, kennot go lepak. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*nehhhhhhhhh u got this blogspot maaaaa*
Huarghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! wuwuwuwuwuuuuuuuuwuwuwu!!!!!
Seriously, is the ..... not boring lar. just felt restrained lar!! Stayed most of the time at home,I guess in a way good oso, read, do some laundry, oh yeah... cook! hehe! something which I hafn't done in a long time.
Went to the gym yday after whatcha call a longggggggg hiatus, I hafn't been to the gym since.........
*checks journal....
26June*
That's a pretty longggggggg time!!! (calculates how much I been paying to the gym n not utilising my membership....Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!)
But no choice ler cos if I continued my leg seriously, seriously kennot use after that....
But was the fun lar, the instructor saw me (wa liao sharp eyes) and kept beckoning me to go in the class, apparently the class started late and she mentioned that she kinda knew i was coming late so I wouldn't miss out much.... Hhahahahahahah!!!!
This afternoon another session. I survived the whole bloody Combat class man!!! Woo hooooooooooo way to go!!!! After that chit chatted wif gym mate whom I hafn't seen for approx 3months, and then wif the combat instructor and another gym mate.
Uiks... now me whole body.... a bit suen suen dei after the two back to back classes... Hehehe! Shud I wake up earli for another gym session before going to work?? hehe! See lar if my body needs some TLC, must put a bit of oil n massage. too bad no more roomie, if not can ask her to do.... Hmmmmmmmmm actualli got roomie oso nice lar... haha! Nemind lar just put deep heat.
Cheerio!!!
weather forecast- Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh not bad rained today afternoon... not so hot ler.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home