dependant on me bloggie
Realised I've become dependant on my bloggie lately, for checking what I did on a certain particular day. Like last whole weekI also forgot wat I did for a coupla days. Aiyak... sei forrr liao.... becoming older.. bleagh!!! Haf to train brain to work again... ahahahaha!!!!
Thursday was a realli crazy day at work... Friday a little bit towards the evening. Had to sort out a whole lot of shitty problems concerning shipments, liaising wif my UK colleagues. It's difficult in that sense we're just the middle person, not on either end. man!! really like trying to pick up pieces of shit. felt yucky after work on Friday, just wanted to go home n relax......
Mana tau, went home, bro was still not back yet. Grrrrrrrrr!!!! I was like super hungry liao.....Had nasi lemak at the local mamak.
Oh yeah... My dear AE helped buy me two packets of tomyam/nyonya paste and it was yummy l;ar.... Tried the tomyam paste wif sotong Friday night and it was superb! before the rice was ready, we already gobbled up the whole thing! haha!
Saturday invited Char over for dinner, I didn't haf fish or sotong so I dump chicken in the nyonya paste. Fuyoooooooo sedaps oso... ahaks! lucky thing that was edible... haha! I wonder if other frens will be so willing to come over for my cooking. hahahaha!!!!
Cheerio! Nite!!!

1 Comments:
i dont know why but i feel so hungry everytime i read ur bloggie..hehehh the food u talk about is tempting me la!!
Post a Comment
<< Home