Dare to be Different!!!
This morning as I checked my email, a good pal sent a .pps
And usually I don't download them, just chuck it in trash....(had too much of these liao)
But then I know this fren will not simply forward stuff wan... So I checked it out lor....
hmmmmmmm interesting...
It tells the tale of a blind boy sitting on the steps of a building wif a sign
'Please Help! I'm blind'
hours passed... in that time, people wud drop a few coins... or nickels as they call it....
Then there was a guy
(aiyah... guy or gal... how I know... the story say guy, guy lar...)
He stopped, took a few coins from his pocket n dropped it in the boy's hat.
He then took the sign and turn it around to write something. After that, he put the sign back so that people can see the new signage.
*at this time I'm oso curious so quickly flip the next slide.....*
*flip*
Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy.
nothing one....??? *flip....*
That same afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were....
The boy recognised his footsteps and asked 'Were you the one who changed my sign this morning?? wat did you write?'
The man replied ' I only wrote the truth. I said what you said, but in a DIFFERENT way;'
What the man had written was:
Today is a Beautiful day and I cannot see it'
Both signs conveyed same messages, but differently. First was more blunt, second was more creative and made people see how lucky that they are to experience the sights and sounds that behold!!!
Interesting one lar....
Then they had like ... 2 lessons at the end of the slide
Lesson 1: Be thankful forwhat you haf. Someone else has less. Help when you can.
Lesson 2: Be Creative, Be Innovative, Think Differently.
There is always a better way.
peace out!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home