ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, August 01, 2005

31st.... 31st....

It's da 31st July liao..........wah liao, time realli whiz past man... (such a sentence?)
Hmmmmmmmm anyways, my readers ... *dat means u le... kedoink* wud be smart enuff to know wan... heekkekekekekke!!!!

Anyways, yesterday... after the blog, I just lepaked le... was trying to recuperate and this week I think I slept quite a fair bit, compared to the last coupla weeks.
So lazed around on the couch, waited for mom to come back then went to take her for her 1st line dance class. She chickened out...........
potong stim oni........
Then... came bac, showered, went wif parents to buy some Chinese herbs. Hiyohhhhhhhhhh took soooooooooo long... *pengsan* ler... more than 40mins leh.. bleahhhh!!
Then went to visit my twin nephews. not even 15mins there, we had to shoot off to Teluk Gong for food wif neighbour n another family fren (gone in separate cars)
Sat til about 11.40, pengsan... by the time reach home I was tired... but dunno why still alert... Must be the toddy+beer that they made me drink. Eh not bad leh the mixture, but effect was bleagh!

I slept oni ard 3, woke up around 10.30, could barely crawl out of bed, but dragged out anyways, drove to the gym for me Steps class, but late lor, and cudn't follow.
hehehehhe good oso la... cos My whole body wasn't awake yet oso *snicker*
so stayed back and chit chatted wif them
After that, came back a while, realised everyone gone to visit my nephews... Waaa :(( leave me ..cheh! but then I had to go for Combat so I went lor... Yeahhhhhhhh baby... stayed in most of the tracks, except the last two... (cos I dun like them!) we had summore fun playing old tracks later after the class(a few of us), and then showered, went for massage... hehe! real treat!! my shoulder blades were super stiff man.....and the lady doing the massage pressed harder, but felt so much better after that.

After that, sis called to ask to buy Baskin Robbins, as they had 31% off ma.... So trotted there to buy lor....
Then went up Klang to visit nephews again... Ivan n his parents came by half hour later... aiyoooooooooooooo cutie pies.... heheheheheh!!!!!!

just got back not too long... then packed some stuff
Gonna zzzzzzz soon la... late liao.
Nite y'all!
Haffa great week,and a great August!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home