ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, July 01, 2005

It's Thursday!!!

boo-chakk! this me Thursday write up!!!

This week been a ... ermmm... roller coaster week for me.

Why leh??
A sense of euphoria since this week has much more mellowed down in terms of work, but also trying to catch up on the other bits n pieces of work that was neglected last week.
Also the leg pain came back again. (Padan muka for going for the Combat/Steps classes last week despite the hectic work schedule) must've pushed my body beyond its limit. Poor leggy!yesterday rested at home lor....no physical activity... so lethargic ler... bleagh!

so like that lor....

Am glad today's Thursday ler, had a mamak session last night (been ages since I done that) and telling Char about today being Thursday, but cheery up ler, cos today's Thursday, then Friday... woo hoo!!!! then it's the weekend. Looking forward to this weekend, to see the twins and then perhaps go to the gym!!!! or mebbe head down south to visit me grand aunt.
Today oso being the last day of June. So fast lar time flies... eeks..... Tomolo's July liao, 2nd half of the year!

I actually haf revised my NY reso... WHY not.. haha! Char did her half year reso review and SO CAN I!!!

Realised this past 6months, I didn't go to the library leh :(( -guess I'll scrap that idea lar....of not going to the library
But I've been reading two books (thanks to my pal Sabrina who lent me 6of her books).... reading Chapati n Chips, and I'm a Believer. Not bad lar the books, keeps me reading. Quite slow lar now I read the book, like yday I was off, I oni managed to read 30pages.... S L O W mann!!!! ugh! (summore got 4more books....how to finish reading them arrrr....die lerrrr)

I've also been hooked on watching CSI. nehhhhh My sis lor.... go and promote the CSI show... now I watch liao... but not hardcore yet lar, some of it quite the gross when they investigate the cases, then I'll get back to reading the book.

Ok dokes... my Thursday meanderings... muahahahahha!!!! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home