ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

customer service suxxx

I was gonna put it in last night's blog.... but I was trying to think and think which was the other one UNTIL I went to their office this afternoon to collect some parts for my boss.....
Yesterday, went to Telekom to pay my bills... Yes.... TELEKOM MALAYSIA (Let them see lah....hopefully also)
I DO NOT know how their PR officers do their work, or their...waddya call them (calls my sis and asks her...) oh yeah! their CUSTOMER management department handles queries

Bloody helll..... Waited so dem long for them to serve me... i mean... I don't need to be waited hand and foot lah... But... u call yourself the... only telekom company... and then summore they recently launch their new logo lar.... TM or something like that. CRAP Lar I tellyu. so bloody upset wif their response time man....
SUPER SLOW!!!!

and then last night I was like... scratch scratch which is the other company....
Haaaaaaaaaa there's this company (I shall be a well behaved blogger.... no name swearing here...).... Ugh!!!! their general line hor.... nobody pick up one.... SUmmore call themselves the service centre... I mean...If you call yourself parts centre oso I not so upset....
SERVICE centre.... Bodo tul.

Anyways, I WAS reminded about this company as I went in to collect the parts we ordered. How was I reminded... They had this clients plague or something like that... sort of like a pledge thingy.... goddammit.... whaddya call them? the ... ugh! kennot remember lar..... It was one plague that they state they will serve their customers well la....

WAT?? I was made to wait like 30mins sitting there. the only good thing about it was that I managed to read today's newspaper. Hiyohhhhhhh and then!!!after that, they gave me the wrong part summore.... *swoon* I was like ... #$%^&(&$ toottttttttttttt*****

In that 30mins I had time to reflect la.I mean, if you wanna open a service centre, make sure there are enough people to man the place. sheesh!!!!

I'm outta here...see if I got inspiration tonight not... ehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home